zondag 18 september 2011

Historical warrior Monster match Vote now

Which historical warrior would you like to see fighting monsters?
As of late, using zombies or other monsters in your match up seems to be an hype. One of the best ones I have read of lately is that of Master of the Boot. 
I suggest you guys read it if you have not already: http://masterofthebootdeadliestwarrior.blogspot.com/2011_08_01_archive.html

Anyhow, I like writing stories and i like historical warriors. Why not combine the two???

Soo i will post down here warriors I have used in my matches and stories, you guys can vote on 10 of them. 
The 10 warriors with the most votes will face zombies, werewolfs and vampires. Who will survive and who will be utterly destroyed in this battle.

This will all be in the form of the story and as writer i will decide who will win this epic battlle.

Not every warrior will carry all of their weapons that I have given them. If any of you want to have an warrior and an certain weapon, just add it in the post.

I also have named warriors. You can choose for the named warrior or the warrior class of the same sort. 
If you have questions, please ask them.

The warriors you can vote on:

Apache
Gladiator---Spartacus
Viking
Samurai---Myamoto Musashi
Spartan
Ninja
Pirate
Templar knight---William the Conqueror--- El Cid
Knight--- Joan Of Arc---Hans Talhoffer
Shaolin Monk
Maori---Hone Heke
Scottish highlander---Wiliam Wallace
Zulu---Shaka Zulu
Hun---Atilla de Hun
Companion Calvery---Alexander the Great
Aztec Jaguar
Zande 
Roman Centurion--- Julius Ceasar
Rajput--- Rana Pratat Singh
Persian immortal--- Xerxes I
Celt---Boudica
Wallachian knight---Vlad the Impaler
Wu warrior---Sun Tsu
Comanche
Mongol---Ghengis Kahn
Carthagian---Hannibal Barca
Russian---Ivan the Terrible 
Conquistador---Hernan Cortez
Egyptian---Ramses II
Muslim warrior---Khalid Ibn al-Walid---Saladin
Inca---Atahualpa
Frankish warrior---Roland

As you saw, I have included some early gunpowder warriors, who have such early gunpowder weapon that it will not be an big advantage.

Vote Now



6 opmerkingen:

  1. hmmm pretty cool idea!

    Hans Taffohler
    Musashi
    Khalid
    Caesar
    Alexander the Great
    Vlad the Impaler
    Atahualpa
    Roland
    Spartan
    Spartacus

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ah, now this is exciting :D Truly an original concept and I'm grateful that you came up with it :) I'm really super excited for this :D

    Well, here goes, here are my choices for this.

    Ivan the Terrible
    Hannibal
    Vlad the Impaler
    Joan of Arc (She's love to take out some demons)
    Alexander the Great
    Khalid
    Attilla
    Myamoto Musashi
    Caesar for sure
    And finally the Apache ;)

    Well good luck with this one, sport and I'm glad for the reference :D You're the best.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Meibukanmaster, I have never used Hattori or Blackbeard in my matches, soo I did not include them.

    the rest, thank you

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. For your monster bout, I'd definitely want to see the Viking, Sun Tzu, the Samurai, the Apache, Saladin, the Rajput, Spartacus, William Wallace, the Shaolin Monk, and Genghis Khan.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hey Ares! I'm a relatively new blogger on the site, but I'm happy to see a great blogger here too! I'll be voting in too! My votes go to:

    Spartacus
    Miyamoto Musashi
    El Cid (You introduced me to this badass of a man!)
    Joan of Arc
    Hans Talhoffer
    William Wallace
    Caesar
    Boudica
    Vlad the Impaler
    Hernan Cortes
    Genghis Khan
    Hannibal
    and finally, Alexander the Great

    See you around! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen