donderdag 11 augustus 2011

Message

First off a bit of an explanation. I have been very busy the last few months. I have written something on a bigger story i am working on. Furthermore I finally found a job which i like. I also helped with an week of swordfighting training at an summercourse and gave an performance of swordfighting at an fantasy/medieval festival here in the Netherlands. I did aquire a new dagger and an new throwing knife.

anyhow, im open to suggestions of long range weapons of Musashi, i really have no clue what to give him.



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Musashi probably would have used the bo shurkien to injure or main an opponent before closely in for the kill.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. do you perhaps know if he used an small weapon like the dagger?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen